The tool is delivered under the Creative Commons license:
Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Full text of the license agreement
What is Creative Commons?
Creative Commons is a non-profit organization that enables the sharing and use of creativity and knowledge through free legal tools.
You are free:
- to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution - You must attribute the tool in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Non-Commercial - The tool or the use of the tool cannot be sold. However, the results of the tool can be used for commercial purpose.
No Derivative Works - You may not alter, transform, or build upon this tool.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver - Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain - Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights - In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice - For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.